Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hi There!

A lot has been happening!  We had National Scrapbook Day on May 5th - I missed you at the crop but I was in Bloomington at Andi's and Stephen's graduation!  Yay!

I just wanted to let you all the happenings at the Studio in June!

Here is a sneak peak!

June 2nd - Year 2012 June


Here is the right page of the layout - this month I am using Echo Parks "Hello Summer".


June 21st - Thursday Cards!



Here are two of the six cards we will make!  Aren't these little guys so fun!  I am using Imaginisce  " Wave Maker"  line of papers and lots of Copic Markers!

June 10th this vintage mini book



This mini is very adorable using Simple Stories Documented line of papers, Tim Holtz embellishments, and much more!  Although I have bad news about this mini-book - it is already SOLD OUT!!
Also if anyone is wondering (and the word on the street there were inquiries) I made this entire book....yep it is NOT a kit!  (smiles)

There is a Silhouette Class - so if you have a Silhouette and need some guidance this is the class for you!

Also a NEW class - "It is a Sketchy Recipe" - I will choose a sketch and you choose the paper, bring your electronic die cut machine (Silhouette or Cricut) and we will make that sketch your own!  Oh yeah!  It is a "sketchy" recipe!


Here is the link to the calendar:  Here  - call the store to register!

See you at the "Studio"


Vicki





No comments:

Post a Comment