Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ahh!! Stress Free!

Hello all!

Yep!  I made it!  I feel stress free for the moment - the reception is over!  It was a great night and everyone had a great time...the whole thing went off without a hitch!  Yay for us!


Here is was the reception hall looked like after all of our hard work on the decorations!

I know that all of you have seen this project on pinterest and other blogs but here is my version.  Andi and Stephen were married on January 3rd in Gatlinburg, so I used those photos to share with everyone and I thought it would look great in their house later.  So without further adieu...........

And of course here is a picture of the happy couple, who are honeymooning in Cancun as we speak.


Aren't they going to make the prettiest grandbabies (besides the ones I already have!)

Speaking of here are a couple of pictures of them from the reception:

Uncle TJ and Winter

Jake, Melissa and Baby J!  Doesn't he look like a little man?


Andi, Sammi, and Baby Elli!


Tim and Jenni - look at the jokester!  

It was nice to have all my kids together!  

It is that time of the month.....sneak peaks into August classes will be coming soon!


Talk to you soon!

Vicki












No comments:

Post a Comment