Saturday, October 6, 2012

Christmas Spirit with Flower Soft

Hello Everyone!

Look at these FUN stamps from Flower Soft.  They are from the Wine Buffs Collection Santa and Pals  and all I can say is ......... fun, fun, fun!

So my first card ...... umm I was having a little fun - Seeing Santa in triple with wine!  Hehe!




I cut the background with my Silhouette Cameo, colored the Santas with Copic Markers, and added some Polar White Flower Soft and viola!

My next card I thought what says "Happy Christmas" more than laughing Reindeer?




I love these guys!  a little Silhouette, a little copic coloring, a little fussy cutting and viola....the cutest Reindeer Christmas card  ....  EVER!

Guess who wanted to share a little "Christmas Spirit"?  Why Rudolf of course!




Same techniques - NEW card!  Ha!  I can tell you that these stamps were so much fun and they really do give you - Christmas Spirit!

Be sure to check out the Flower Soft's Blog and our Facebook Page!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment