Monday, May 20, 2013

Fabulous Fashions - Day 4

Hey Peeps!

Happy Monday!  What is so happy about Monday?  Well I am not a fan of Mondays but .....  when you  have a great card to inspire you and make you smile.....maybe it is not that bad!?!




Remember how I told you that downloads come with a variety of images?  Here is another one - Theatre!  This is a window display - so the view can be outside looking in or inside looking out as this one is!  This is a really fun download!  I LOVE the colors in this Whimsical Wedding Download and the fun window display!  I also used the decoupage download for the dress - layers, layers, and layers!

If you haven't already visit the Flower Soft Store to get your own downloads - and although I am partial to this one - there are 8 other designs!  All the downloads are wonderful and you will want them all and why not the downloads are 50% off until May 28th!

Also visit the blog for further inspiration as well as the Facebook Page!

I'll be back to tomorrow with a project using these awesome downloads!

Laters!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment