Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Snow Flurries!

Hey Peeps!

In the hot steamy weather, it is great to think snow flurries!   This week I used our brand new Snow Flake Mat!  It is a cake mold, but being the creative crafters that we are here is how I repurposed it:


I used embossing ink on the cake mat and then stamped on blue cardstock, add clear and white embossing powder.  I cut the embossed images for the making memories tags, added Pink Paislee paper and May Arts pom pom ribbon.

Here is a close up:


I really loved how it turned out!  To get your very own cakes molds that are very versatile  - can be used for much more than cake decorating! {Here}  Just let your imagine take you away!

Check out the Flower Soft Blog{here} and our Facebook Page {Here}.

Thanks for stopping by!

Laters!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment