Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tall Tails!!!!

Hey Peeps!

I am back with more great Christmas Stamps from Flower Soft!  This week is "Tall Tails"!  These stamps are ADORABLE!  There are two sets - one set has Mouse and Robin and the other set (my personal favorite) is an Owl and Reindeer.  These Stamp Sets come with so many extras to fab up your card!  So as usual I couldn't do just one card - I did 3!  I made these cards 4"x4" - I think these would be great on gift bags and presents!


Oh, how I love Owls!  I used Pink Paislee papers, colored with Copic Markers, Ranger Dimensional Pearls, and Flower Soft Polar White.


I just LOVE this bird!  If you know me  - you know that I am not a fan of birds but he is just adorable!
Same supplies with exception of Authentique "Joyous" line of papers!


Last but not least my personal favorite!  The reindeer - I love Reindeer!  Again using the same supplies and Authentique "Joyous" line of papers!

Hope you enjoyed these cards!  I know I had a great time making them!  Don't forget to check out the Flower Soft Blog {here} and the Flower Soft Facebook Page {here}.

I am sure that you will want your very own Tall Tails Stamps!   You can purchase them at the Flower Soft {Katy Sue Designs} Online Store {here}.

Thanks for stopping by!

Laters!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment