Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Card Classes!

Hello Everyone!

I have some great Christmas Cards Classes this month at Cord Scrapbook Studio!


1st - Copic Christmas!  Don't you just love copic markers?  I do and here is a sample of the cards I created with Copic Markers and a Stampendous Stamp Set - for $20 you will make 12 cards!!!!

4 styles  and 3 of each for a total of 12!

2nd - Inky Christmas!  If you love Copic Marker, Distress Inks, and all sort of stamping fun, then this is your class!  $30 gets you 21 cards!  Here is a sample:

 7 card styles and 3 of each for 21 cards!

3rd - Cards by Vicki - Christmas!  My most popular card class!  Making cards my style with Teresa Collins papers - a more vintage look!  18 cards for $25!  Here is a sample:

6 different designs and 3 of each!
Everyone asks what is the 21 for......well it is my birthday!  LOL!

Here is the link to the calendar for dates and times HERE!

Please call the store to register:  (317) 846-7729.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment