Sunday, April 1, 2012

Home projects!

Hi!  I know it has been a while but......life is getting in my way!  Ha!  In my spare time I have been working on Home Decor.  I had this idea to make a single page layout for each of my kids and grandkids...well my family is growing (if you don't know) I have 2 son-in-laws now and 3 grand-babies!
So that is a whole lot of scrapbooking!

I made this layout first:  my oldest daughter Jenni and her boyfriend Tim - hopefully he will be my son-in-law soon!




You may remember this layout from a class last year, well I have made more each different yet the same using Bo Bunny's Et Cetera Line.

Now here is my son TJ at Melissa and Jake's Wedding:



I used Tim Holtz embellishment and tissue tape on this one!  I started to put the crown on his head but...well ..that is just not him and not the look I wanted-although it was really cute!


Now my third child - Melissa and her husband Jake at their wedding last October.


Aren' they the cutest couple?  and so in love!  I am proud to have Jake as my son-in-law.  They have two  children Winter (age 4) and Jackson (age 9 months)....2 of 3 most adorable grand-babies!  Without further adieu - here are Winter and Baby J:


Oh my precious babies!!   With the kids layout of course it is not Bo Bunny but .... Pink Paisley and Echo Park!  I felt these layouts needed to be more fun!

My #4 (that is what she used to call herself!)  Andi and her husband Stephen - they were recently married in January of this year.  One of the cutest couples ever!  I love her husband Stephen - he makes another great addition to my family!  I am so proud of  Andi and Stephen for they are both graduating from Indiana University this May!   



This is an engagement picture that was taken last year!  I hope to have some wedding pictures soon.  The celebration reception is scheduled for June!

My last two Sammi and her daughter Elli are still works in progress and will be posted soon!  I thought I would share and maybe provide you with some inspiration!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment