Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sneek peek for May Classes!

I have been busy this week!   Designing away at May's classes!  So I thought I would give you a little sneak peek at 2 of my classes.....

1st up is cards......

I love my Cameo and well it is featured in May with this card class!  We are making 6 of these cards using Authentique Collection - Celebrate!  These cards can be used for any occasion!


2nd up is my infamous "Calendar" class - not really a calendar more of a journaling your events for the month an easy way to keep up with your activities for the year or to give as a gift to a very special friend!
with out further adieu.......



This is the right page!  I am so in love with it!  Have you guys notice that these ribbons are so in now?  so I joined the band wagon!


Look for these classes and more at:  Cord Scrapbookstudio - Nora  and then give me a call at the store to register!


Have a great day!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment