Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sneak Peek for July Classes!

Hi!  I have been hard at work again....creating....creating.....well, here is a little sneak peek to July's classes.  Drum roll please!

Year 2012 - July!  My infamous calendar class that is not a calendar!  The calendar is used for journaling your activities for the month!  An easy way to keep your scrapbooks up to date!


I think this layout is a firecraker!  Authentique "Glory" collection was just too perfect!  Of course the second page is a surprise!

Playing with Patterned Paper!  I love playing with patterned paper!  In this class we play with all types of patterned paper and techniques to create a beautiful layout.  Without further adieu......



So I am in love with Authentique!  it is a great paper company and leaves me inspired!  Yep, this is Authentique "Carefree" line of papers!   Guess what!  We received a new line in the store today "Fresh" it has a 1930's Cape Cod feel and I love it!

Both of these classes are on Saturday, July 14th!

Check out the calendar (give John a couple of weeks to get it up online!) Here

See you soon at the studio!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment