Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Flowers, Flowers, and more Flowers!

Hello!  Andi and Stephen's wedding reception is just days away!  So I have been busy creating decorations!  You have to love Pinterest, if you haven't discovered it you just don't know what you are missing.

Jenni's friend Angel found these cute flower vases and made them for her daughter's reception and we did the same.


Never knew wine bottles could look so good!  I scored big time at Hobby Lobby on the flowers!  They are just perfect and exactly what Andi wanted!

So I changed up the tin cans that I had previously shared with you.....and well here is the new version..

Aerial View - aren't they just adorable?

Front view - still completely adorable!



I will post more pictures from the reception



Talk to you soon!

Vicki






No comments:

Post a Comment