Monday, August 20, 2012

New Class at the Studio - "It's a Sketchy Recipe"

Hello!  It has been a month since my last post!  Time flies when you are having fun!  I have organized my workspace (actually not completely done!), designing classes, etc.

I wanted to share with you the new class I am teaching at Cord Scrapbook Studio!  "It's a Sketchy Recipe".  I pick the sketch, you pick the paper, create the layout, and then add embellishments, die-cuts from the Silhouette, Cricut or your favorite electronic die-cutting machine!  See that is how it is a "Sketchy Recipe"!

Here are some of the layouts created at July's Class:





Thank you Becky, Tina, Liba and Cherie for sharing!

Here are the layouts from August Classes:






Thanks again to Cherie, Wendy, Tina, Liba, and Becky.

Aren't these layouts great?!  These girls are troopers!  This was their 3rd class with me that day!  We started off with "Year 2012 August" then on to "Playing with Patterned Paper", and finished the day with "It's a Sketchy Recipe"!  We are doing it again in September - Saturday 15th all 3 classes again!  Call the store to sign up  317.846.7729!

Talk to you soon!

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. I don't have an electronic die cutting machine and I still made a great layout. You won't be disappointed in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is correct you really don't need to bring an electronic cutter ....but you can if you want! It is a relaxed class and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete