Thursday, January 24, 2013

Grandma Embroidery

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone was excited about all the new releases from CHA!  Did you know that Flower Soft - Katy Sue Designs received an award for the most innovative vendor at the show?!!!  For their new cake molds!  Congratulations to Sue and Katy Sue Designs!

I also have had the opportunity to work with new card toppers - Grandma's Embroidery.  Of course they make great cards but....    I thought hmmm, these remind me of journaling cards and they would look great on a scrapbook page........ so........

 
This design made a great journaling piece for my daughter Melissa and her family on their wedding day!  What a great way to use these card toppers for something other than a card!

Check out the Flower Soft store here, and the Flower Soft blog for more inspiration!

Laters,


No comments:

Post a Comment