Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday from Shaggy Dog!

Hello everyone!

I hope that you all had a splendid holiday!  I know I did!  My two that live out of state were here and we had a great time with all 5 together!

I am so excited to share with you a new product from Flower Soft!  Shaggy Dog Papercrafting Kit!  You are just going to {love} Shaggy dog - he is so ADORABLE!  The kit comes with so much - punch out and card topper designs, you can make 12-24 cards with a single kit!  Here is a card that I made for this kit:

My background paper is from Echo Park Splash, Bazzill Two Scoops cardstock, Silhouette Cameo die cuts, and of course Shaggy Dog papercrafting kit!   

Check out the Flower Soft Blog,  Flower Soft Store, and the Flower Soft Facebook Page for more inspirational ideas!

Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment