Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Card Toppers and Flower Soft!

Hey Peeps!


Have you used Flower Soft Card Toppers?  They are amazing!   Choose a card topper, add some Flower Soft Sprinkles, add a sentiment - and you have a quick, easy, and beautiful card!  Did you know that you can download card toppers from the Flower Soft Website?  Here is a couple of samples of some Card Toppers Downloads:



Beautiful, aren't they?  Here is the Flower Soft Link to purchase your own downloads (here).  I used Flower Soft Diamond Range Polar White and Ultra Fine Ocean on these cards also - here is the link!

So I got a little crafty....and created this little project!  Recycle, Reduce, Reuse, and Repurpose!  I used a soup can, added flowers and baby's breath, and of course a card topper!  This whimsical card topper is from the "Little Bird" set (here).  I also used Raspberry Fizz Ultra Fine Flower Soft Sprinkles!  (here) 



I cut the hexagon scallop shape with my Silhouette Cameo, it just adds the perfect touch to an already adorable home decor piece!

Thanks for stopping by!  

Laters,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment