Friday, May 17, 2013

Fabulous Fashions - day 1


Hey peeps!

I have some EXCITING news for you!  Flower Soft has released a new line - Fabulous Fashions!
I have had so much fun this week making cards and projects!  So  I will be sharing a new card or project {wink wink} over the next several days!  Yep, days!!

Here is the first card - I used the Fabulous Fashion downloads - "Fancy Vines" - these are sooo easy to use, everything you need is right there including the background papers.  Just download, print, cut, and assemble!




Isn't it just beautiful?!!  I used distressed ink to stamp the sentiment!

Don't forget to check out the blog {here} and our Facebook page {here} for more inspiration!

Check back tomorrow for another awesome card using Fabulous Fashions!

Laters!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment