Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sandy Summer Fun!

Hey Peeps!

This week's challenge from Flower Soft is ........

Creating a sandy scene using Ultra Fine Sand Flower Soft Sprinkles!  Wow!  What a great challenge!  So I am going through my stash of stamps - you know what - I couldn't find any stamp that would work for what I had in mind, so I discovered - a new site for digital stamps - Make it Crafty!  

I downloaded a couple of beach scenes - got out the ole Copic Markers, my Ultra Fine Sand Flower Soft, Echo Park paper, and viola!  So without further adieu........





Now I am ready to go on a vacation to the tropics!!  {smiles}  If you don't already have Ultra Fine Flower Soft - oh, you should give it a try!  There are various colors and so EASY to work with.

Don't forget to check out the Flower Soft Blog and Flower Soft Facebook page for additional inspiration!  

Laters!

Vicki







No comments:

Post a Comment