Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Peeps!

Father's Day is just a few Days away!  What a better way to create a Father's Day card than with some Flower Soft Sprinkles and your favorite cardmaking supplies!  That is just what I did......


I used an old, old, old Stampin' Up stamp, Ultra Fine Sand Flower Soft Sprinkles, and Copic Markers to create this card.



Every Dad is a King!  This GREAT Digi stamp is from LaLa Land Crafts, the best paper for a masculine cards comes from Jillibean Soup - Macho Nacho, and Ocean and Sage Ultra Fine Flower Soft!  Of course a little Copic Coloring.....results = great Father's Day Card!  I even made my own button with Flower Soft:

I can't wait to give my Dad these cards!

Don't forget to check out the Flower Soft Blog and Facebook Page!

Have a great weekend!

Laters!

Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment