Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Christmas Doors and Windows!

Hey Peeps!

Seems like forever since I did a post.....well it has been 2 weeks!   Apparently I forgot to post last week...oops!  Life has been hectic for me lately so this week there will be two posts!  So without further adieu....

New stamps!!!  Christmas Windows and Doors!!  These stamps are gorgeous!  Here is what I did:



The door is absolutely beautiful!  The stamp set comes with a lot of extras:  the wreath, trees, and sentiments.  You can do so much with them.  I colored with Copic Markers and used Authentique "Joyous" line of papers, and added the finishing touch with Flower Soft Sprinkles Christmas Green and Polar White.

Here is a close up:



Then I used the "Window" stamp set.  Again so many accessories that come in the stamp set to create BEAUTIFUL Christmas Windows.


Beautiful, huh?!  I colored the window with Copic Markers, used Authentique "Joyous" line of papers, and final touches with Flower Soft Christmas Green Sprinkles - berries are Ranger dimensional pearls.
So LOVE this card!   Here is a close up:


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Flower Soft Blog {here} and the Flower Soft Facebook Page {here} for more inspirational ideas!

To get your very own stamps set go the the Flower Soft {Katy Sue Designs} store (here).


Laters!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment